Truck Smart is committed to making our customers as profitable as possible. We recognize the importance of getting the right part for your truck quickly and at a fair price. Our factory-trained parts salespeople demonstrate that commitment is by offering Isuzu and Fleet Value parts and getting them to you quicker than anyone else. We even offer free shipping on all orders anywhere in the US.
As an authorized Isuzu dealer we have the approved parts, lubricants, and expertise to keep your Isuzu-built vehicle in top condition. Let us help lower your operating costs, extend the life of your truck, and keep it on the road making money for you!
Any questions about our Parts Department, please contact our Parts Department Manager.
Parts Department Manager
215-946-7221 Ext. 3
Parts Department Hours
Monday – Friday
7:30 AM – 5 PM
8 AM – 12 PM
Parts Department Return Policy
- All returns must be within 60 days of original purchase date.
- All returns must be in their original package or carton.
- All items must be in their original sale condition.
- No open or torn packages.
- Not installed and removed or used.
- Not painted or altered in any way.
- All cores must be in their original box or container.
- All electrical parts are automatically rejected if package is opened.
- Some items come from the vendor labeled ”NOT RETURNABLE IF OPENED”. These parts are not returnable if the security tape is cut or altered.
- Any shipping charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- All return parts will be inspected within 5 days of receipt at TruckSmart in Morrisville, PA.
- All credits to the purchaser will be issued to the original purchase payment method.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking charge.
- All returns must be sent prepaid to: TruckSmart Isuzu, 905 Lincoln Hwy, Morrisville, PA 19067.
TruckSmart Isuzu reserves the right to change these polices without notice.